Vodafone UK and Huawei Technologies have launched the next generation of USB device, the Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Modem Stick or E172. Boasting High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) technologies and innovative design, it will be available to Vodafone UKâ€™s customers.The E172 enables uplink speeds of up to 2 Mbps and download rates of 7.2 Mbps. Within Vodafoneâ€™s HSPA network, the device will facilitate fast internet browsing, instant access and the uninterrupted ability both to upload and download data. Combining cutting edge technologies with sleek design, Vodafoneâ€™s customers can look forward to enjoying high-speed wireless access, both at home and on the go. The plug-and-play featured devices are compatible with Windows (Vista and XP) and Mac OSX, whether run on a PC, laptop or handheld device.
The Vodafone E172 is the worldâ€™s slimmest and smallest HSUPA USB stick, and was designed with the elegance of a sleek white piano in mind. Highly portable, is perfect for mobile users, and built-in features ensure that the USBâ€™s cap cannot be dropped or lost.
- HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EDGE / GPRS / GSM
- HSUPA packet data service with a maximum downlink transmission rate of 2mbps
- HSDPA packet data service with a maximum transmission rate of 7.2Mbps
- UMTS packet data service with a maximum transmission rate of 384kbps
- EDGE packet data service with a maximum transmission rate of 236.8kbps
- Auto installation, convenient for use
- OS :Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista Operating system